One of our biggest fundraising events is the annual Family Fun Day which is held each July. There are many ways, large and small, that you can get involved to help make this day a success:
- Volunteer – Any amount of time you can spare is appreciated - Morning\Afternoon or the full day. Do you have a preference of stall that you’d like with friends or why not run a whole stall with your class? It’s a great opportunity to socialise with the other parents in your class and we already have all the equipment needed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or find out more.
- International Food Stall – We welcome donations of food from all different countries to showcase the diversity of our school community. If you are able to donate food, please email: email@example.com detailing dish, ingredients and quantity you can provide (dishes can serve from 10 – 100!)
- Cakes – We appreciate any type of cake (labelled with allergens and not containing nuts). Simply bring along to the Refreshments Stall at the Fun Day.
- Non-Uniform Day – The school allows students to forego wearing uniform in exchange for a £2 donation to the PA on a specified day in July each year. Money is handed to the form tutor.
- Raffle Tickets – Tickets for The Grand PA Summer Raffle are made available online in the run up to the Fun Day for £1 each, with great prizes to be won including Gym Membership, Fortnum and Mason Hamper, Family Days Out and much more! Please buy as many tickets as you can and help us to raise important funds for the school and its pupils. For more details and to purchase tickets please visit http://buytickets.at/stolavesparentsassociation/266754. In addition, our top raffle prize donor. Specific details of each years' prizes are circulated during the run up to the day.
The Fun Day is a great day out for adults and children alike and also a great day to socialize with other parents at the school. The more people that come along, the better the atmosphere and the more fun it will be!
Thank-you in advance for your continued support - PLEASE SEE the 2019 e-BROCHURE!
St. Olave’s Parents’ Association