We recently received feedback on our Year 11 and 12 students' performance in last month's GCSE and AS British Physics Olympiad challenge. As you will see from the results below, these were hugely impressive and we congratulate all the students listed below . A huge well done to everybody that took part – they were very difficult papers and we are proud of all the students who showed great commitment and dedication giving up their lunch break to sit the challenge!
BPhO GCSE Challenge Results
Gold (top 5% nationally*):
- Matthew Halton; Caleb Lee; Francois Poh; Jamie Perry.
Silver (top 18% nationally*):
- Velian Velikov; Sarujan Thayalan; Toan Truong; Ishaan Bhargava
Bronze 1 (top 34% nationally*):
- Aaron Sanjeevan; Ryan Thukalil; Daksh Mehta; Neil Tripathi; Amartya Pandey; Aakash Rai; Prajval Haldia; Rupankar Majumdar; Ruiqi Zhang; Shrey Choudhary; Leo Parkin; Bravin Vijayaakanthan.
Bronze 2 (top 53% nationally*):
- Thanmay Mangala Sachidananda; Aaditya Deshmukh; Tanay Saksena; Kathir Saravanan; Nikhil Chidipothu; Hashim Chaudry; Kishan Goorvadoo
BPhO AS Challenge Results
Gold (top 5.5% nationally*):
- Linus Luu; Joshua Selfridge; Charles Callow; Daksh Kaushik; Timur Rakhimov; Lasith Siriwardana.
Silver (top 14% nationally*):
- Dominic Qu; Callum Selvadurai; Lucy Stock; Nikita Lewis; Pravinija Sivakumar; Oliver Way; Joseph Barradell; Rohan Tse; Joseph Wong.
Bronze 1 (top 27.3% nationally*):
- Lorimer Belliard; Noah Cassidy; Eugenie Lumsdon; Ansh Batura; Ameya Parchure; William Song; Arunabh Bagchi; Thevindi Dodampegamage; Advait Menon; Amaan Peerbhai; Mikael Suvarayan; Sam King; Rishi Tandon; Joel Ulens.
Bronze 2 (top 49.3% nationally*):
- Ajanthan Kanagasabapathy; Benjamin Moseley; Priya Osborne; Charlotte Tucker; Kelvin Ho; Om Agarwal; Charlotte Butler; Caitlin Gallagher; Ekaksh Lal; Benjamin Turgoose; Alex Lee; Kirijan Nalvelnathan; Byapti Nandi; Aditya Palaniappan.