Good Life Programme
The Good Life Programme is a unique series of lessons that are designed to get students to reflect on their own wellbeing and equip them with ways in which to improve their overall life satisfaction. It will run for Year 10 and 11 students as part of the Citizenship programme and will also be taught to Year 12 and 13 students through PSHE and Lecture slots.
The topics that will be discussed in this series will include;
- What does it mean to live a good life?
- How do we perceive the world around us?
- Do we always think about situations rationally?
- How important are friendship and direction in our lives?
- What is the difference between being sad and being depressed?
- How can we live a balanced life?
- How can we become more compassionate?
The resources that have been developed for this course have been adapted from a range of online courses, books and research in the field of positive psychology. Student wellbeing remains a high priority at the school and we hope that this course will help to promote this further.
Coordinator of Wellbeing & Performance