Creating an environment that nurtures pupil mental health and wellbeing is a key priority for us at St. Olave's Grammar School.
To help us do this, we have invested in a ‘Wellbeing Hub’, an interactive online portal developed by child and adolescent mental health and wellbeing experts, Teen Tips, offering Olavian Parent/Carers and staff free access to resources designed to help guide children as they grow up.
We believe this offers an invaluable source of information and support for our whole school community.
As a member, you benefit from:
- Complete Parenting Teens Audio & Video Courses
- Weekly Updated Resources - podcasts, blog posts, interviews, tips and articles
- Weekly Live Q&A with a Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist
- ‘Inspiring Futures’ Careers Mini-Podcasts to play to your child
- Ask The Expert Q&A Service
- Q&A Library
- Parents Forum
- Member Offers
- Access To Specialists (paid service)
- 25% Discount on Teen Tips Open Webinars
Instructions on how to register and links for accessing the Wellbeing Hub are available by clicking the appropriate graphic below.
Please note, there are two DIFFERENT registration graphics below, one for Parents/Carers, one for Staff. Selecting either will prompt you to enter the username and password to access. Therefore please carefully select the appropriate Registration graphic below and enter the Username and Password distributed on Tuesday 26 January 2021.
We are pleased to offer access to this wealth of support and resources for Parents/Carers and staff and we hope you find the Wellbeing Hub beneficial for your family.
Our agreement with Teen Tips covers the Olavian community only, therefore access codes must not be shared with others.